BKR's 1st Baby Liberty Show [RESULTS] Mar 20, 2013 2:07:52 GMT -5
Post by Caitlin Demura on Mar 20, 2013 2:07:52 GMT -5
BKRs First Baby Liberty Show!!
EXTENDED until MAY 20!
- Horse must be at least weanling (in foal form) or yearling (can be foal or adult form) age.
ANY BREED PERMITTED
- Well-lit arena (indoor or outdoor)
- None are required but you are allowed to have them in the background.
- No halter on at all unless for bonus picture.
Any mane or tail allowed for any breed but would like to have the right style for the breed but not necessary.
Move To The Beats:
- This is totally optional, but you can post a Youtube video of the music you feel your horse would do wonderful in. Can be any style, genre, different language, anything! Example link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AuxJH2Mj30
- 1. Gait One
2. Gait Two
3. Crowd Pleaser
4. Silly foal
5. Bonus (optional)
- Gait One: Any gait
Gait Two: Any gait
Crowd Pleaser: Can be anything from a kick in the air, rear, real exaggerated gait, etc. Totally up to you.
Silly foal: Can be a photo of them rolling in the dirt, totally making a funny face, basically a foal being a foal
Bonus: Anything you prefer
- Class One - Weanlings only!
Class Two - Yearlings only!
*I am not judging on editing what so ever so it is totally up to you on how you do your pictures. If there is a good enough split between the classes I will add them into editing/non editing or split the classes into fillies/colts. I will let you guys know how I will be doing it on the amount of entries*
- Depending on the entries I will be doing custom poses for foals only. 1st place for each class will get the option but I may extend it to 3rd place. We will see how many entries I get I will again let you know how I will be allowing the placement/prizes when the show is in the judging phase.
- Stable Represented:
- Horse's Name:
- Colt or Filly:
- Musical Choice Link: (optional)
- 1. Gait One
- 2. Gait Two
- 3. Crowd Pleaser
- 4. Silly foal
- 5. Bonus (optional)